Who we are
Our team is at the forefront of developing autonomous vehicles using cutting-edge technology such as deep learning, computer vision, and reinforcement learning. We are a fast-growing company with a multi-national, world-class research team working on building a better future for self-driving cars.
Our approach to building autonomous vehicles is unique, we don't believe in telling an algorithm how to drive through hand-coded rules and expensive HD maps. Instead, we believe that using experience and data will allow our algorithms to be more intelligent, capable of easily adapting to new environments.
Our goal is to be the first to deploy autonomous vehicles in 100 cities across the world, bringing autonomy to everyone, everywhere.
Where you will have an impact
We’re looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles.
You will be a key member of our Simulation team, taking ownership of our test and release process, ensuring quality for our many users across Wayve such as the deep learning and robotics teams.
You'll be responsible for coordinating with developers to discover and fix issues, creating and maintaining our database of test scenarios, automating manual steps in release, growing the QA team, and providing feedback to implement technology that will help with releases such as our CI pipeline, version control, etc.
What you will bring to Wayve
- Strong experience in release management and QA
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and version control
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with simulation is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, Celery, Redis
- An awareness of GPUs / CUDA
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- The opportunity to shape the future of autonomous driving and tackle the biggest challenges of our time
- Benefits such as an onsite chef, workplace nursery scheme, private health insurance, therapy, daily yoga, onsite bar, large social budgets, unlimited L&D requests, and more!
- This is a full-time role based in our office in London. If your role is possible to do remotely, we support flexible working, including working for up to 2 weeks from anywhere in the world. We trust you to know what works best for your team and projects and ask that you have a healthy presence that enables the right meetings to happen in person and strong relationships to be built.
Wayve is built by people from all walks of life. We believe that it is our differences that make us stronger, and our unique perspectives and backgrounds that allow us to build something different. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace, where we don’t just embrace diversity but nurture it - so that we all thrive and grow.
Something looks off?