Vice President of Human Resources
VulcanForms builds and operates advanced digital infrastructure enabling the world’s critical industries to innovate, grow, and deliver sustainable impact. Founded in 2015, VulcanForms invented and commercialized the world’s first industrially scalable laser metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution and pioneered integrated digital production systems. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms Inc. is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources for our Devens, MA, location.
VulcanForms is currently seeking a Vice President of Human Resources. This role reports directly to the CEO of the Company and will be responsible for championing the HR organization. The VP of Human Resources will be responsible for leading all current HR teams and functions. They will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including benefits, talent acquisition, HRBP, compensation, compliance, strategy, policies, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement.
- Member of the executive leadership team providing transformational leadership that is responsible for championing an employee-oriented culture of high performance, ownership and engagement.
- The Vice President of Human Resources will be managing benefits, compensation, compliance, talent acquisition, organizational effectiveness, strategy, policies, employee retention, and engagement
- Build and maintain a high performance-driven culture across your team and the company, and align with the overall company mission
- Build strong organizational relationships and develop a comprehensive understanding of VulcanForms culture, as well as our organizational strategy and objectives
- Develop a robust HR Roadmap and strategy that is people centric and is aligned with VulcanForms business strategy and HR mission critical year one objectives
- Enhance critical fundamentals of HR, including HR policies, processes and HRIS capability to fulfill HR compliance requirements
- Design and deploy HR strategies and programs that optimize culture and organization effectiveness
- Drive organization growth by developing and implementing a highly effective recruiting and onboarding process
- Partner with leaders to ensure we have the optimal organizational structure with the right talent in key roles to achieve business growth and results
- Ensure organizational compliance with all Federal and State laws
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility in Human Resources, preferably with 5+ years as a senior HR professional in a small Company or start up environment and a minimum of 5 years in a hardware/manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience leading HR teams in benefits, employee relations, recruiting, and HR Ops
- Proven success in developing and deploying high-impact people programs around organizational effectiveness, strategic planning, talent and performance management, employee engagement and retention and culture stewardship
- Proven aptitude to influence and drive change with leaders across agile startup organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Experience in organizational change management and rapidly growing businesses
- Strong understanding of Federal, State and Local law, employment laws, regulations and legislation to ensure compliance
- Manage within high levels of ambiguity and complexity; can anticipate future needs and upstream and downstream consequences
- Proven success in building and driving strategic roadmaps for the HR function within a company
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package, including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and company-paid federal holidays
- 401(k) with company match and stock options
VulcanForms is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.