Aerospace & Defense Account Manager
VulcanForms builds and operates advanced digital infrastructure enabling the world's critical industries to innovate, grow, and deliver sustainable impact. Founded in 2015, VulcanForms invented and commercialized the world's first industrially scalable laser metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution and pioneered integrated digital production systems. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms Inc. seeks an Aerospace & Defense Sales Representative and is open to remote work from a home office.
As an Aerospace & Defense Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in the company's growth and profitability by developing sales opportunities for VulcanForms' engineered solutions. As an A&D Sales Representative for VulcanForms, you will be responsible for achieving significant sales growth and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for managing the overall customer relationship with the Aerospace and Defense Industry. The successful candidate must articulate VulcanForms' technology and product positioning to key industry executives and other technical and non-technical stakeholders to generate demand for VulcanForms' engineered solutions. This position is a hunter role, and the candidate must prospect, develop, and close their monthly sales targets having direct account responsibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at start-up intensity for the indeterminate future.
- Driven: Strong and continuous sense of urgency regarding all aspects of the business.
- Extreme integrity: Honest, transparent, direct communicator (up, down, and out)
- Identify new business opportunities, generate leads, close new business, and convert accounts from competitor products.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with customers in the Aerospace & Defense industry.
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and goals set by the direct supervisor.
- Educate and inform current and potential customers of specific product features.
- Work closely with management to analyze current and future prospects.
- Keep management informed by submitting Sales activity and results report regularly.
- Monitor competition by gathering the current marketplace information on pricing, products, and merchandising techniques.
- Travel to trade shows and participate in sales meetings and training programs as directed.
- Foster productive relationships with Marketing, Customer Service, and other key internal stakeholder groups.
- Utilize CRM to track and log sales contacts and opportunities.
- Organize participation in forums/conferences to further position VulcanForms as a thought leader in the Aerospace and Defense market related to additive manufacturing opportunities.
- 2-3 years of Aerospace & Defense sales experience
- 2-5 years demonstrated sales success in a competitive B2B industry
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and business development quotas
- Strong knowledge of key companies in the Aerospace & Defense market and having existing relationships in key accounts - is crucial for targeted customers and account penetration.
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written, and presentation
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills to achieve results
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package, including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and company-paid federal holidays
- 401(k) with company match and stock options