Technical Implementation Engineer (Post-Sales)
IT, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
Voxel is hiring a technical implementation engineer. In this role, you will be serving as the primary technical resource to our customers to ensure a seamless deployment and integration of our product.
What You'll Do
- Lead the hands-on technical activities during Voxel’s platform deployment, ensuring seamless integration with client environments.
- Navigate and manage complex client setups for smooth on-site installations.
- Serve as the sales team's primary technical ally, crafting tailored product demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Dive deep into potential client objectives and translate them into effective technical solutions.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with potential customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide essential technical documentation to empower clients' IT and security teams.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success, providing key feedback and technical insights.
- Channel the ongoing needs of customers to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Conduct thorough technical evaluations for potential new business opportunities.
- Produce comprehensive technical guides for RFPs and internal IT integrations.
- Conduct training sessions for internal teams on the platform’s technical aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in systems engineering, with a focus on product implementation and deployment.
- Proven track record of managing large-scale technical integrations across various departments.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise networking hardware and protocols such as routers, switches, proxies, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, and VPN.
- Familiarity with modern tech stacks like Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- Previous experience with security camera and video surveillance systems is a plus.
- Experience in early-stage B2B startups would be advantageous.
- Ability and willingness to travel for client installations and face-to-face meetings.
Join Voxel and make a meaningful impact: At Voxel, we offer a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming workplace safety through AI-powered solutions including applied Computer Vision. Your contributions will directly impact the safety of workers across industries, revolutionizing workplace safety practices.