Senior Safety Consultant
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
As a Senior Safety Consultant at Voxel, you'll play a crucial role in building and nurturing strong client relationships, acting as their Voxel safety expert. Your responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of accounts, deeply understanding clients' unique safety needs, and ensuring that our products align with those needs. You will guide new clients through the onboarding process, from initial sales to deployment and ongoing engagement to ensure they are achieving long term metrics of success through using Voxel.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a consultant to customer workplaces, advising on best practices for implementing Voxel to achieve safety objectives.
- Lead new clients through the onboarding process, guaranteeing a seamless transition from the initial sales phase to deployment and continuous engagement.
- Develop and implement customer-specific safety and success plans outlining client objectives, performance metrics, and potential challenges.
- Continuously monitor client success metrics, analyze reports, and leverage data-driven insights to make strategic decisions, thereby enhancing the client experience.
- Measure and report on the success of customer safety initiatives, providing regular updates to both the customer and internal teams.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure client goals align with long-term product development.
- Conduct regular check-in calls, quarterly business reviews, and annual renewal discussions.
- Stay up-to-date with federal, state, and local safety regulations, and ensure that customers are in compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) credential is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in safety consulting, preferably in a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local safety regulations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a talent for building and sustaining relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.A proactive problem-solving approach with a self-driven mindset.
Join Voxel and make a meaningful impact: At Voxel, we offer a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming workplace safety through AI-powered solutions including applied Computer Vision. Your contributions will directly impact the safety of workers across industries, revolutionizing workplace safety practices.