Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
As a Customer Success Manager at Voxel, you'll play a crucial role in building and nurturing strong client relationships. Your responsibilities will include managing a portfolio of accounts, understanding clients' unique needs, and ensuring that our products align with those needs. You guide new clients through the onboarding process, from initial sales to deployment and ongoing engagement to ensure they are achieving long term metrics of success through using Voxel.
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate and manage a portfolio of accounts, forging robust connections with clients and ensuring our products are precisely tailored to meet their unique requirements.
- Lead new clients through the onboarding process, guaranteeing a seamless transition from the initial sales phase to deployment and continuous engagement.
- Develop and execute customized customer success plans, outlining client objectives, performance metrics, and potential challenges.
- Continuously monitor client success metrics, analyze reports, and leverage data-driven insights to make strategic decisions, thereby enhancing the client experience.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure client goals align with long-term product development.
- Conduct regular check-in calls, quarterly business reviews, and annual renewal discussions.
- Advocate for our clients by collecting feedback and presenting it to internal teams to drive actionable improvements.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and collaborate with sales teams to secure additional business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) credential or experience in warehouse and distribution facilities is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a talent for building and sustaining relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- A proactive problem-solving approach with a self-driven mindset.
Join Voxel and make a meaningful impact: At Voxel, we offer a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming workplace safety through AI-powered solutions including applied Computer Vision. Your contributions will directly impact the safety of workers across industries, revolutionizing workplace safety practices.