Sales Engineering Lead
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
Voxel is hiring a Sales Engineering Lead. In this role, you will be a Voxel product expert, directing new customer onboarding processes and serving as the primary technical resource to ensure a seamless implementation period of our product and its integrations.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary technical resource for the sales team, learning about prospective client goals, crafting and demonstrating solutions, and positioning Voxel’s platform for success.
- Perform technical assessments for new and expanding business by gaining detailed understanding of the customer’s environment Partner with the Sales team to configure demos that solve prospective customer’s specific challenges to increase the efficiency of the sales process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective customers during the sales process across many different cycles.
- Ability to accurately explain platform details, installation, and deployment processWork closely with Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success teams, serving as a product expert and directing the future of the platform.
- Communicate initial and ongoing customer requirements to the Product, Engineering and Sales Team Produce technical documentation to assist customers with internal IT and security approvals and RFPs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.6+ years of experience in sales engineering or systems engineering
- Experience project managing large-scale technical integrations cross-functionally Experience hiring, training, and managing team members
- Ability to travel to customer sites for more complex installationsExpertise with enterprise routers, switches, proxies, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN etc.E
- Experience with security camera and video surveillance systemsFamiliarity with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS.
- Experience in a early stage B2B startup is ideal.
Join Voxel and make a meaningful impact: At Voxel, we offer a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is transforming workplace safety through AI-powered solutions including applied Computer Vision. Your contributions will directly impact the safety of workers across industries, revolutionizing workplace safety practices.