Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Who Are We
Voxel is building the future of Computer Vision and Machine Learning for operations, risk, and safety. We use computer vision and AI to enable existing security cameras to automatically detect hazards and high-risk activities, keep people safe and drive operational efficiencies. Our technology addresses the key cost drivers for workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage, which cost employers over $500 billion annually.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build out and scale our product to thousands of facilities. This role on our engineering team will partner closely with Product and Machine Learning.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to conceive and implement new user-facing features
- Contribute to the architecture and design of our frontend-backend system
- Develop code in Python using strong software engineering tools and techniques such as git, Github, docker, CI/CD, and unit testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience developing full-stack solutions at scale
- Familiar with popular backend frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Experience working with ReactJS
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience taking ownership of projects and delivering solutions
- Capable of writing modular and maintainable code
- Familiar with Google Cloud
- Familiar with containerization techniques such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience working with distributed systems
See more open positions at Voxel
Something looks off?