A new space race has begun. True Anomaly seeks those with the talent and ambition to build innovative technology that solves the next generation of engineering, manufacturing, and operational challenges for space security and sustainability.
The peaceful use of space is essential for continued prosperity on Earth—from communications and finance to navigation and logistics. True Anomaly builds innovative technology at the intersection of spacecraft, software, and AI to enhance the capabilities of the U.S., its allies, and commercial partners. We safeguard global security by ensuring space access and sustainability for all.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
As the first Product Lead at True Anomaly, you will oversee the product management of our Space Domain Awareness and Range squads, working cross-functionally to create exceptional user experiences that meet the needs of our customers across multiple product lines. You will also be expected to evangelize Product best-practices and level-up the rest of the Product and Design team.
- Deliver end-to-end products and programs for our customers on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and growth to ensure that products are technically feasible and aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with marketing and finance to develop comprehensive go-to-market plans.
- Support product design in user research and synthesis
- Continuously improve and iterate on designs based on user feedback and product goals.
- A seat at the table for defining the Product; team, processes, and operations; you always wanted.
- 5+ years of experience in product with a portfolio focus on complex interfaces and workflows.
- Experience managing and mentoring other Product Managers
- Experience working cross-functionally with every department from engineering to operations and finance.
- Expertise in software development processes
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity building complex software.
- Must be able to frequently travel to our Denver facilities for in-person design sprints and other critical collaboration sessions.
LOCATION: Denver, CO
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.