DevOps Engineer (TS//SCI)
We are fighting tomorrow’s war with yesterday’s technology.
A new space race has begun. Until recently, only governments and civilian agencies could afford to access space. The flood gates of the new space economy are now open and with incredible opportunity comes myriad complex challenges. The pace of threats is accelerating and the organizations charged with protecting and defending space are falling further behind. A new breed of commercial companies are required to rapidly design, develop, and deploy solutions to both known and unknown space security problems.
Enter True Anomaly
We are revolutionizing space security and sustainability with fully-integrated mission technologies designed to protect the interests of the United States, its Allies, and partners. We operate at the intersection of autonomous vehicles and big data to deliver unmatched capabilities on-orbit for decision advantage here on earth.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
True Anomaly is seeking a highly-experienced Devops engineer to lead the development of the platform, to make it reliable and robust, and to ensure we follow and maintain best security practices. You’ll have ownership of challenging, greenfield problems and a chance to fundamentally impact the outcome of future conflict (and the future of the company), all while enjoying world-class benefits including platinum healthcare, flexible work hours/location, highly competitive compensation and a generous stock options package.
- Enhance and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, pipelines, and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Azure DevOps and other tools
- Develop best practices around AKS
- Develop and enforce security best practices
- Has a hands-on approach to problem solving at both the design and debugging level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Production experience building and maintaining Azure infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes, specifically AKS
- Experience managing and maintaining Prometheus or Cortex and Grafana
- Deeply believes in infrastructure as code
- A strong bias towards understanding and rejecting the status quo
- Understands the balance and tension between moving quickly at a startup and building a solid platform
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- 3 years of DevOps, preferably with Azure Experience working on a SaaS or PaaS product
- Experience participating in an external security review or penetration test Database experience with PostgreSQL specifically around optimization and performance tuning
- Experience with Linux, specifically Ubuntu
- $120,000-$150,000 (junior candidate)
- $160,000-$195,000 (mid/senior candidate)
LOCATION: Denver or Colorado Springs, CO
SCHEDULE: Hybrid; must be on-site for classified work, but able to be remote for unclassified work
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.