QA and Release Engineer for AI/ML SDK
Software Engineering, Data Science, Quality Assurance
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Our chips are parallel dataflow processors with hundreds of AI-specialized RISC-V based engines, and a
high-throughput NoC interconnect among the engines. Our systems range from single-chip boards for
inference to multi-rack computers with hundreds of chips for training. Our SDK, consisting of a graph
compiler, a runtime environment, runtime firmware for the engines, software that generates the
runtime firmware, and supporting tools, provides a familiar environment to machine learning
developers while hiding complexities of scheduling and low-level execution.
We are growing our team and looking for an experienced QA and Release engineer for our SDK.
- Make sure continuous integration (CI) for our SDK performs smoothly
- Monitor CI tests dashboard
- Report CI tests failures (issues in product code, test code, test running infra, and machine health)
- Triage, mitigate, and fix some of the CI test failures (Area owning teams fixes most of failures)
- Report quality state of SDK code based on CI tests dashboard
- Report top issues in CI tests running infrastructure
- Manage releasing SDK to Tenstorrent’s cloud and other customers
- Suggest git commit ids for snaps to SDK’s release branch based on CI tests dashboard
- Monitor release tests dashboard
- Report regressions and validate fixes pushed to the release branch
- Sign-off quality and package SDK releases
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, or Math is mandatory.
- Experience in scripting, e.g. using Python or GNU/Linux Bash is mandatory.
- Experience in supporting cloud services in SRE-like or DevOps-like roles is a plus.
- Deep interest in modern neural networks, AI/ML SDKs, and systems is a plus.
US, Canada, Serbia
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.