Technical Program Manager
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
As a Technical Program Manager at Tenstorrent, you will be supporting the engineering teams to advance our state-of-the art AI systems and products. Your job will be focused on supporting the execution of our programs, building technical product roadmaps, scope programs and aligning them with business priorities, defining milestones and success criteria and driving the programs to completion through our cross-functional teams and partners.
- Establish strong and aligned program teams capable of delivering shared goals
- Together with engineering and business owners, define program requirements, set priorities, and define the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with
- Establish communication channels and structures to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks
- Manage dependencies, risks, and changes effectively
- Partner across teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Define and track functional, quality and performance measurements and drive execution towards corresponding goals
- Proactively identify and highlight complex, long-term, critical problems with leaders and stakeholders
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts through automation
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience
- Experience delivering hardware and software programs or products from inception to delivery
- Experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products
- Organizational experience and proven ability to establish strong working relationships across multiple teams and partners in different time zones
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale and complex systems crossing between hardware and software
Compensation for all engineers at Tenstorrent ranges from $100k - $500k including base and variable compensation targets. Experience, skills, education, background and location all impact the actual offer made.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?