Junior Systems Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Tenstorrent is looking for new graduates and junior engineers to join our team. We know junior engineers want to explore different areas and expand their skill sets. At Tenstorrent you will have the chance to accelerate your career by working on challenging engineering problems with a dedicated mentor and the potential to move between the system engineering, digital design, verification, firmware, and software teams.
- Architecture exploration and modeling
- Occasional verification of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies –UVM, FPGA prototyping, and emulation
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
- Runtime firmware and low-level software implementation
- Benchmark and analyze performance optimizations for key machine learning algorithms across Tenstorrent hardware and software stack
- Development of frameworks for automating post-silicon verification, data analysis and debug
- Support board/system design and debug
Experience & Qualifications
- Interest and knowledge of processor/computer architecture
- Interest and knowledge of the full ASIC design flow, including design, verification, synthesis, P&R
- C/C++ as well as scripting languages (C, C++, Python, Perl, tcl)
- Experience with high frequency logic design, scalar and vector processor architecture, GPU architecture and programming models, digital signal processing hardware, SoC architecture, memory sub-system architecture, real time hardware/firmware systems and PCB design is very beneficial
- Knowledge of Hardware Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Understanding of deep learning concepts and familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks and models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?