Digital Design Verification Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Tenstorrent is looking for a Digital DV Engineer to join our team. At Tenstorrent you will have the chance to accelerate your career by working on challenging engineering problems with a dedicated team. We are looking for a DV Engineer to develop verification methodology for our products.
- Verification of Tenstorrent's digital IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies - UVM, FPGA prototyping, emulation
- Creation of test plans
- Writing testbenches, checkers and tests, models, assertions and irritators
- Creating functional coverage points
- Reviewing verification results and metrics and, driving the verification convergence towards tape-out
- Performance and power verification and validation of Tenstorrent's IP and SOC
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Engineering Science
- Expert in hardware verification languages (SystemVerilog, SystemC)
- Experience with UVM and coverage driven constrained random verification
- Experience with Low power verification techniques
- Excellent programming skills. C/C++ as well as scripting languages (Perl, tcl)
- Deep interest in computer architecture, under-the-hood details of machine learning frameworks, GPU programming and methods for efficient parallelization of deep learning execution
We have presence in Toronto, Austin, Santa Clara, Portland, and Raleigh. We are open to remote candidates on a case-by-case basis.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Tenstorrent
Something looks off?