Software Quality Assurance
Who are we?
At ForSight Robotics, we are united behind our mission: we believe that robotic ophthalmic surgery is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in ophthalmic robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture - our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, have the energy to get things done and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer to join our dynamic V&V team. As an SQA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of our software integrated into the ophthalmic robotic surgery platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to maintain high standards of software quality throughout the development lifecycle.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is motivated and passionate to make an impact in creating the next generation of ophthalmic robotic surgery.
● Execute various types of SW tests, including functional, integration, regression, performance, stability, and usability testing, both manually and using automated testing tools
● Defect reporting, tracking, and analysis
● Document test results in test reports
● Establish clear traceability between SW requirements and test procedures.
● Collaborate with product managers and development teams to resolve quality-related issues and improve development processes.
● Collaborate with product managers and development teams to understand software requirements.
● BSc Degree
● 5+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Medical Device
● Experience with medical device SW lifecycle
● Proficiency in various testing techniques, both manual and automated
● Experience with various testing types, including functional, regression, performance, and usability testing
● Strong understanding of software development processes and QA methodologies, tools, and processes – Advantage
● Ability to execute, and maintain test cases, test scripts, and test data
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to document test results and defects in English