Who are we?
At ForSight Robotics, we are united behind our mission: we believe that robotic ophthalmic surgery is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in ophthalmic robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture - our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, have the energy to get things done and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to thrive in an environment with complex software and hardware designs, who will be responsible for testing the performance and functionality of a novel ophthalmic robotic platform. You will join a growing team and take part in the group that is responsible for verification and validation processes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is motivated and passionate to make an impact in creating the next generation of ophthalmic robotic surgery.
● Understanding the range of user, product, and marketing requirements, and converting them into practical system and subsystem level requirements.
● Manage system requirements, system specifications, and system working parameters.
● Partition large system into subsystems, modules and components each of which clearly defined and straightforward to implement.
● Participate in risk management activities and documentation.
● Definition, planning and leading system design and integration using a cross-disciplinary team of engineers.
● Drive verification and validation activities for the overall product, including subsystem and system level testing.
● Work in collaboration with regulatory team to provide and maintain the regulatory design inputs and systems compliance.
● Work with project and program managers to create and manage project schedules.
● BSc. in System, Electrical, Electro-optical, Mechanical, Bio-medical, Computer Engineering from a leading university. Master degree - advantage.
● 3+ years of experience in development of multi-disciplinary medical devices – Must.
● 3+ years of experience in system engineering role.
● Experience with technologically complex multidisciplinary systems including HW and SW experience at multi-disciplinary medical device companies
● Knowledge and understanding of Medical Device Compliance and Medical standards (60601, 62304, 14971, 13485 etc.)
● Interpersonal skills and excellent teamwork - the ability to meet technical as well as human challenges.
● Experience with Medical Regulatory submissions.
● Knowledge of testing methodologies.
● Good documentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
● Ability to self-manage, and lead technically.