The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Who are we ?
At ForSight Robotics, we are united behind our mission: we believe that robotic ophthalmic surgery is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in ophthalmic robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture - our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, have the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to thrive in an environment with complex software and hardware designs, take ownership and be responsible for testing the performance and functionality of a novel ophthalmic robotic platform. You will join a growing team and take part in shaping the future of the project management team and processes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is motivated and passionate to make an impact in creating the next generation of ophthalmic robotic surgery.
● Manage complex projects involving multiple disciplines, technologies, and interfaces.
● Provide on-site leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
● Work closely with all stakeholders to define project goals, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
● Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, to execute projects effectively, prioritize execution and meet the project goals on quality, on time and on budget.
● Take responsibility for the full development life cycle of the system developed under the project.
● Manage several projects in high uncertainty environment, in a structured, tool-based approach.
● Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, SW or other relevant engineering degrees.
● 8+ years of experience in R&D in a technical development role with at least 4 as a project manager.
● 4+ years of experience in a project management role leading multidisciplinary medical device development.
● Strong understanding of the medical device development process and regulatory requirements.
● Proficiency in project management tools and practices.
● Familiarity with different project management methodologies.
● Excellent understanding of Medical Device Quality Systems, ISO 13485 & CFR21 part 820, Design Control processes. Experience with the environment, safety, biocompatibility, and essential performance testing.
● Good organizational skills, an out-of-the-box problem solving attitude.
● Good documentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
● Ability to self-manage, lead, and communicate effectively.
● Strong written and verbal communication in English.