Who are we?
At ForSight Robotics, we are united behind our mission: we believe that robotic ophthalmic surgery is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer and market leader in ophthalmic robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Who are we looking for?
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture - our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, have the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
The successful applicant for this position will have experience in board design, VHDL\Verilog, component selection, manufacturing, wiring specification and problem solving; highly motivated, have exceptional organizational and communication skills and a talent for attention to details. Communication and collaboration with cross-disciplinary teams will be essential for success.
● Connect system requirements to electrical architecture by hardware and firmware.
● Board design.
● VHDL\Verilog code programming.
● Define and execute testing and verification of code and boards.
● Purchasing and tracking of boards manufacturing during R&D stage.
● B.Sc. in electrical engineering with 5+ years of experience-Must.
● Board design, coding.
● Experience in digital and analog electronics design.
● Familiar with safety and EMC.
● Hands-on, self-motivated with the ability to debug and fix bugs in the lab.
● Knowledge in technological aspects of PCB production, assembly, and testing.
● Experience in robotics and or motion systems- advantage.
● Background in medical device - advantage.
Something looks off?