About the Role
Forge is seeking an HVAC technician and installer to lead a crew dedicated to installing ducted and/or ductless systems. This is a working crew lead role, where you'll bring your HVAC expertise to ensure the correct installation and startup of HVAC systems. You'll be responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving during system startup and will mentor junior installers to deliver high-quality work.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct on-site installation and start-up of systems, ducted and/or ductless systems;
- Lead and mentor junior crew members;
- Maintain project and customer documentation;
- Ensure site safety and compliance with codes;
- Conduct quality control checks on completed jobs to ensure work meets industry standards and client requirements;
- Maintain a professional attitude with customers, partners, peers, and vendors;
- Communicate and coordinate with office project coordinators in a timely manner;
- Keep an assigned company vehicle organized, clean, and stocked.
- 3+ years experience as a residential HVAC technician or installer;
- Experience installing ducted or ductless systems;
- Experience running a crew is a plus;
- Able to lift 50+ pounds, stand, bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders;
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation;
- Available to work full-time with flexibility to work after hours if needed;
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- $1,500 signing bonus;
- Highly competitive hourly rates based on experience;
- Overtime opportunities;
- Company stock options;
- 401k with company match ;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- Referral bonus program;
- Unique company culture.