Other Engineering, Operations
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
About The JobEnovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new lithium-ion battery production facility in Penang, Malaysia for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery. Job Summary
- We are looking forward to hiring an experienced and passionate candidate to join us as a Facilities Engineer for our company. You will be responsible for implementing new facilities processes based on the blueprints and prototypes. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all the facilities in-charge are delegated respective tasks. In addition to this, prior work experience as a Facilities Engineer, or a similar role will be an added advantage. You should possess good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. You should also possess good organizational skills as well as excellent project management skills.
- Reading and analyzing the blueprints, drawings, as well as rough sketches.
- Determining and execute project timelines and time constraints.
- Improving the facilities operations by designing facilities infrastructure.
- Performing maintenance and repair work on mechanical and electrical facilities equipment.
- Delegating tasks to other Facilities in-charge.
- Following prevention maintenance on various mechanical systems.
- Ensure and verify all the Contractors are performing their activities.
- Giving necessary updates to management as and when required.
- Reviewing and maintaining logbooks for completion of a particular task.
- Educating the team member on disposing of the waste materials using OSHA procedures.
- Complying with the building codes and environmental standards.
- Preparing detailed facilities reports and compliance documentation.
- Staying abreast of the latest updates in the facilities industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical Engineering, or a related degree.
- Working experience in the Engineering/Project department as a Facilities Engineer.
- Strong knowledge of architectural designs and building structures and autocad.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge about building codes.
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles.
- Outstanding experience of working on Facilities construction and hook up.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Exceptional ability to work for long periods.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.