Staff Software Engineer
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
About The JobEnovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new lithium-ion battery production facility in Penang, Malaysia for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery. Job Summary
- Enovix is seeking a Staff Software Engineer in development of the next generation high energy density Li-ion battery. The candidate will be responsible for software development related to the Si Battery Assembly & Packaging operations. The candidate will develop software solution not limited to test engineering, manufacturing automation, data traceability, yields and reporting.
- Lead the overall software ecosystem, technology for software engineering environment and design of IT system architecture.
- Manage project priority, timeline, and project management for software development.
- Set direction of software development and technology roadmap.
- Lead and guide junior developers in project and development practice.
- Design, develop and maintain software solutions mainly for manufacturing ecosystem
- Lead and participate in cross functional teams of process engineers, mechanical engineers, and test engineers to develop process and tooling for next generation cell designs that’s capable for large scale manufacturing
- Dealing with internal customer for requirement gathering, define and propose solution for software development.
- Design and manage database for product traceability, reports, and manufacturing automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, or related discipline required (10+ years of work experience and/or Master’s and Ph. D preferred)
- 10+ years of software development experience in C#, Python, SQL.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively analyze process data and extract/summarize meaningful information required.
- Experience in both SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Willingness to travel in future as needed.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams to solve complex multi-disciplinary problems required.
- Experience in design, development, and integration of manufacturing solution, test engineering is desired.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking ability and attention to detail is highly desired
- 6+ years of experience working with modern software ecosystem, not limited to CI/CD, Azure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with fast pace and ambiguous environment.