Accounts Payable Accountant
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
About The JobEnovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new lithium-ion battery production facility in Penang, Malaysia for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery. Job Summary
- As an Account Payable Accountant, you will be an important contributor for the financial operations of our rapidly growing company, including providing accounting shared service to other countries. This position reports to the Country Controller. You will be responsible to verify and process vendor invoices, process employee reimbursement, ensuring vendor invoices are updated correctly in ERP system, support Account Payable and Employee claims audit and execute monthly reconciliation ensuring AP balances are accurately updated from subledger to GL and AP balances are reconciled with supplier monthly statement. You will provide AP Shared Service to US (Head Office) and related group of Companies in other countries. You must be hands-on, able to perform daily finance task, work closely with operation and should enjoy a fast-paced, start-up environment. The position requires good accounting knowledge and the ability to communicate and execute continuous improvement in daily tasks.
- Verify AP invoices & update invoices to D365 meeting accuracy, check account classification and on time posting.
- Following up with vendors and internal team to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Maintain a large number of AP account balance and fully comply with company policies and procedures
- Experience with 3-way and 2-way matching of invoices to PO
- Reconcile vendor statements and work with Purchasing to resolve discrepancies.
- Processing employee expense reports, verifying if employee claims are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses using Concur.
- Perform various month and quarter end close activities as assigned
- Provide supporting documentation for audits and SOX for relevant areas.
- Support year end 1099 filing
- Provide excellent support and follow up with all stakeholders, including vendors, management, and colleagues
- Adhering to accounting standards and regulations. Ability to efficiently work toward and consistently meet deadlines
- Support special projects, other ad-hoc duties, as needed
- Participate in system enhancements and upgrades in collaboration with Financial Systems team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- 1-2 years related accounting experiences (FA, AP, AR or GL are welcome).
- Knowledge in International Accounting Standard, Internal controls and/or SOX compliance.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solver, adaptive to fast-paced environment
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional team and willing to support US time zone.
- Experience in accounting software and/or ERP system (Microsoft D365, SAP, Blackline etc).
- Skills in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.