Sr. Electrical Systems Engineer
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
About The JobEnovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new lithium-ion battery production facility in Hyderbad, India for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery. Job Summary
- Enovix is seeking for an experienced full-time Electrical Engineer to provide development support for power applications for high energy density cells. A candidate should be an experienced system design engineer capable of developing PCB-based circuits, embedded firmware, and testing such system. Such a candidate should be comfortable with circuit design tools. The candidate should be comfortable with embedded firmware development in C. The candidate should be comfortable in real-time development, capable of developing multi-threaded firmware that is modular and efficient for the tight timings. Also, a candidate should be able to create, model, develop, and analyze control algorithms as they apply for power applications.
- Support wiring and install of formation electronics.
- Wiring low voltage circuit boards and power supplies.
- Test custom electronics used in the production of lithium-ion cells.
- Calibrate sensitive electronic cell formation and supporting systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic systems.
- Design circuits and systems for battery testing and battery applications,
- Model and develop digital control algorithms for power control and power management,
- Provide design and test support during system development and testing,
- Develop embedded firmware in C on common MCU and DSC platforms for switching power topologies.
- Relevant education (BS or MS) in electronics, electrical engineering, or computer science.
- 8+ years of experience working with electrical and electronic systems.
- Circuit and system architecture and design.
- Embedded programming for digital signal controllers and small microcontrollers
- General understanding of common MCU architectures, 8051, PIC, etc…
- Embedded C programming.
- Knowledge of programming in Python.
- PC applications development.
- Knowledge of power converter topologies, control, and design.
- Knowledge of real-time design techniques for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques.
- Knowledge of lithium ion batteries.
- Knowledge of common electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, lab power supplies, multimeters, etc.
- Knowledge and comfortable with soldering.
- Self-motivated and high energy.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.