Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
Objective For Current Opening
- Use fundamental models or (and) AI/ML algorithms to model battery characteristics, assist in battery development/ factory qualification/ troubleshooting.
- Extract data from multiple sources, clean and analyze data.
- Use models for battery development, battery grading, useful life prediction, and production troubleshooting.
- Fundamental electrochemical models (physics /chemistry/ engineering), electrochemical circuit models, or/and
- AI/ML algorithms to develop pipelines/ models/ simulation environments.
- Gather insights for developing models by working with scientists and engineers in the US and India.
- Communicate key results / insights from these models to R&D, Manufacturing, IT teams and leadership team through internal reports and meetings.
- Create IP for the company.
- Stay up to date on battery, modeling & AI/ ML literature. Attend technical meetings/ conferences.
- Promote Enovix products in technical conferences.
- Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, computer science or related discipline. Background in chemical engineering / electrochemistry/ battery modeling would be a bonus.
- Experience: For Bachelor’s or Master’s candidates at least 1-year of experience is preferred. Fresh PhDs can apply directly. Fresh/ exceptional undergrad and masters are also encouraged to apply.
- Technical Skills in:
- 1. Battery modeling: Electrochemical models, circuit models,
- 2. Python, AI / ML and Optimization algorithms, libraries such as Pandas, Scikit learn, PyBamm (bonus), visualization libraries, deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow etc. and/ or
- 3. Working knowledge of SQL.
- 4. Software such as LTSpice, COMSOL, MATLAB, GT Suite / AutoLion, CFD, Thermal modeling a plus but not necessary.
- Knowledge of Tableau, JMP, UI/UX development.
- Good communication skills.