Project Manager, Partnerships
Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Cellares is seeking a Partnership Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and successful project coordination and communication. The successful candidate will be well versed in cell and gene therapy manufacturing, as well as experienced in client relations.
This is a multidisciplinary role & this individual will interface across many parts of the company (with scientists, researchers, and engineers) to develop the best solutions possible. Effective communication, creative problem solving, and acting with a sense of urgency are essential for this role.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment, and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Interface directly with partners and clients from project initiation to completion
- Provide periodic updates via email, in-person and/or zoom with regards to project milestones, schedule, budget, and deliverables
- Investigate and resolve problems, identifying root cause, and propose process improvements through clear communication with internal teams
- Capture and document requirements from external and internal stakeholders
- Generate project related documentation, including but not limited to project timelines, communication templates, presentation decks, and final reports
- Work with internal subject matter experts to assist in and respond to any partner or client questions and ad hoc requests during the duration of the project
- Continually work to streamline processes by creating more efficient methods of gathering, sorting and accessing data
- Interface and develop strong working relationships with all internal subject matter experts across the organization
- Drive overall customer satisfaction and participation in future partnerships or adoption of Cellares’ Technology Solutions
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing in a manufacturing environment and interfacing directly with customers and partners
- Experience in a regulated biotech or pharmaceutical setting with proven competency and expertise in the GMP manufacturing of cell-based therapies
- 1+ year of experience in client services directly interfacing with partners and/or clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, attention to detail, problem solving, acting with a sense of urgency, and enthusiasm
- High level of customer empathy with active listening skills
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Google Apps, Project Management Tools (ie SmartSheet or TeamGantt) and CRM applications such as Salesforce
Annual Salary Range: $90,000 - $210,000
Cellares total compensation package contains competitive base salaries, highly subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, 401(k) Matching, Free EV Charging, Onsite lunches, and Stock options. All displayed pay ranges are approximate, negotiable, and location dependent.
This is Cellares
Cellares is creating the future of cell therapy manufacturing. The company is developing an innovative cell therapy manufacturing solution that is robust, cost-effective and scalable so that cell therapies are more affordable and widely available to patients in need. Our multidisciplinary team comes together from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for accelerating access to life-saving cell therapies. We value integrity, curiosity, the courage to grow and embrace change. At Cellares, you will collaborate with a world class team of engineers, scientists, and business leaders who are as excited about improving the world as you are.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.