IT Systems Analyst
With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
A leader in the digital health space is BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who have first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space. We are passionate about what we do and wholeheartedly believe in our vision to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare.
Since launching the BrightInsight Platform in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with 4 of the world’s top 20 biopharma companies. Our award-winning platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, Google Cloud’s Partner of the Year for Healthcare for two consecutive years, was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019," and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile,bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
About the Role:
The IT Systems Analyst will be based in the US (remote). As an IT Systems Analyst, you will help shape how BrightInsight utilizes its SaaS tool environment well into the future. We're looking for someone to manage and secure our SaaS applications through centralized and automated operations, resulting in reduced friction, improved collaboration, and a better employee experience. This role will involve day-to-day management of SaaS applications critical to our business, enforcing vendor management and SaaS policies. Design tool improvements through automation, policy or training to ensure BrightInsight maximizes each tool.
You will be joining a growing IT team, and will have an opportunity to help drive improvements, efficiency and direction of the BrightInsight tool stack
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market.
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Passion to help the healthcare industry leverage digital technologies to engage patients, improve outcomes, and save lives.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design, plan and administer SaaS tools in support of the program/engineering teams
- Analyze existing processes and solutions, identify improvement opportunities and drive to implementation
- Manage cross functional requirements when developing new processes or solutions
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions.
- Provide administration support for a various number of SaaS tools and solutions supporting the development, program and engineering teams.
- Document all processes and solutions, ensure document quality at all times
- Work closely with users at all levels.
- Work closely with the security and quality team to ensure compliance for all tools and processes.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Jira/Atlassian administration role.
- Experience working within a SaaS based IT infrastructure
- Experience working with Okta, or similar identity providers.
- Extensive experience working with a range of tools, supporting the development, program and engineering teams
- Experience delivering training plans and strategies to help drive tool value
- Ability to quickly pickup new tools and technology
- Detail oriented with proven ability to document requirements, implementations and processes
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Expert experience of the following tools is essential:
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- Expert experience of the following tools is greatly desired:
- Tasktop (or other JAMA JIRA Integrations)
- Jira Integration with other 3rd party tools
BrightInsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. BrightInsight does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religious belief, colour, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. BrightInsight makes reasonable adjustments so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. BrightInsight will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with BrightInsight.
Something looks off?