Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
At Bright Machines our mission is to help companies manufacture more products, at a higher-quality and lower cost; by connecting individual machines to an intelligent software layer, we hope to usher in the next wave of industrial automation.
Let's disrupt an industry. It will be fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
DevOps engineers at Bright Machines work with a global team of specialists and collaborate with our software developers to build, deploy, secure, manage, and optimize highly-available, fault-tolerant, and horizontally scalable systems for CI/CD and cloud-based software. You will work with Software Engineers in the US and Israel to help improve the efficiency of developers and the scalability of our solutions.
Our software will be deployed both as cloud applications and run in micro-factories (lines of robotic cells) to help support the manufacturing operations for some of the biggest names in the industry. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a greenfield development effort that will change how companies build and produce products. If you’re ready to apply exceptional engineering practices and support the software that will define the next generation in manufacturing, this is your opportunity to “Be Bright”.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Developing reusable infrastructure
- Developing and integrating monitoring dashboards into the environments
- Help automate the deployment, CI/CD of all of our services consistently and reliably, as well as support the developers
- Manage cloud environments (AWS)
- Work with development teams in Israel and USA
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a DevOps/Developer or Cloud Engineer
- Hands-on experience using tools for cloud provisioning, infrastructure as a code
- Experience with Git, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Hands-on experience with deployment tools such as Ansible, etc.
- Familiar with SW Methodologies: Agile, CI/CD
- Fluent English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- Familiar with AWS security best practices
- Writing scripts in Python or Go
- Familiar with GitLab
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
We’re disruptors, innovators and dreamers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines we bring intelligence to the factory, enabling manufacturers to effortlessly and autonomously build physical products. Our intelligent, Software-Defined Manufacturing brings automation, greater clarity, flexibility and speed to the manufacturing process. Our global team of manufacturing and software veterans combine the best in robotics and software with machine learning, computer vision and data science to deliver solutions that will transform an industry. Come join us!
We are proud to be named a 2019 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies: http://bit.ly/forbes50-AI
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.